+30 6936-703400 events@recreationgreece.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login
+30 6936-703400 events@recreationgreece.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login

Initiation to Ancient Greek Medicine

250.00900.00

Clear
SKU: tour-initiation-greek-medicine Category:
Description
Additional information
Room Type

Private Room – 1 Person, Shared Room – 2 Single Beds, Double Room – 1 Double Bed

Payment Type

Deposit (30%), Remaining Balance (70%), Full Payment (100%)

Send this to a friend